Apartment and Office Building Association (AOBA)Scholarship
1. Graduating senior, or graduate within the last
three years, from a Prince George’s County
2. Accepted to or enrolled in Prince George’s
Community College by May 31
3. Minimum cumulative 2.5 high school
or college GPA
4. Household income of no more than $60,000
5. Separate brochure/application available from the Prince George’s Community College Financial Aid Office or high school guidance counselors
6. Essay (topic choices included in the AOBA brochure)
Applicants will be interviewed by an AOBA selection committee.
A separate application is required for consideration. Contact Ms. Kimberly Johnson, at 301-546-0154.
- $1,500 (fall and spring)