Board of Trustees Legacy Scholarship
High School Graduates
1. Resident of Prince George’s County
2. Must submit official high school transcript
3. Applied for admission to Prince George’s
4. Must be a recent graduate from high school
5. Must be enrolled in 12 credit hours as a full
6. Minimum cumulative 3.0 high school GPA and
SAT score of at least 1150 on the critical reading
and mathematics section, or a minimum cumulative 3.25 high school GPA and SAT score
of at least 1050 on the critical reading and mathematics section or minimum cumulative
3.25 high school GPA and a minimum combined score of 203 on the Accuplacer reading and
sentence structure, and a 45 in college mathematics, or an ACT score of at least 23.
Submission of the Board of Trustees Legacy
Scholarship application, a 200–300 word essay
explaining why you should be chosen as a Board
of Trustees Scholarship recipient, two letters of
recommendation, and a list of co-curricular and
Legacy community activities are required.
Deadline for submissions is June 2017 to
the Office of Recruitment, Bladen Hall, Room 125.